Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We're alive...we're alive!!

It's been a long time since I posted. We have survived a major snowstorm and I feel Spring is not far away! Work on the art room was stalled, but I'm hoping to motivate the hubs to help me this weekend. That depends on if my back cooperates, because it's not too great right now.

Lilliput is doing great in school and is growing like a weed! I can't believe she will be 8 in April! I need to schedule her appointment for pictures. She was able to celebrate Valentines Day and Chinese New Year on the same day this year. She took fortune cookies and red envelopes with a dollar in them for all her classmates. She even wore her silk Chinese dress to school.

David is back to work and is working hard. I've been applying for jobs but there are just not enough jobs for all the unemployed in NW Pennsylvania.

That's about it. I'm exciting to be included in a special art group where we will follow a new book, The Artistic Mother. So I better get that art room set up! I'm going to be late with our first project.

Blessings,
Tracee

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Glad you survived. Good luck setting up your art center. You still have nine days before we start on Project 2. Then you'll have two weeks to complete that one. So you'll be fine.